[ProAudio] Question for Rich Breen re Aluminum discs

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Thu Nov 4 12:48:51 PDT 2021

I remember my Dad telling me about setting up some sort of operation to
record onto aluminum discs at CBS Radio in NY City during WWII. I want
to say that they set this up immediately after 1941-12-07. I don't
recall what was being recorded, but I think it was other news feeds both
foreign and domestic. He's not around to clarify anymore.

Regards,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                   email:richard at richardhess.com
Aurora, Ontario, Canadahttp://www.richardhess.com/