[ProAudio] Earbuds/InEar Phones

CBAUDIO proaudio at baileyzone.net
Sun Jan 2 10:42:50 PST 2022

Hi Jim,
I too looked for something to wear while laying in bed. I tried various
ear buds, headphones & wound up with a Bluetooth speaker that I can set
at a low enough volume so that it doesn't bother others. That said, when
I need to sleep & can't, I usually listen to Podcasts to fall to sleep
because music usually keeps me awake.

Happy New Year everyone,
Corey
Corey Bailey Audio Engineering