[ProAudio] Earbuds/InEar Phones

Louis Judson loujudson at mac.com
Sun Jan 2 11:37:06 PST 2022

I recently saw an ad for Bose earbuds for sleep - very small and don’t stick out - only thing is, I can’t tell form the ad whether the have bluetooth or just some sort of soothing noise… Typical of Bose to not be specific on that. I’m not spending 200 bucks without being able to choose my sleep sounds!

<https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/wellness/noise_masking_sleepbuds/noise-masking-sleepbuds-ii.html#D65B05F162869F9EC29279494C2ED003 <https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/wellness/noise_masking_sleepbuds/noise-masking-sleepbuds-ii.html#D65B05F162869F9EC29279494C2ED003>>

Might be the only ones that won’t hurt when you roll over though… ???

“Sleepbuds” - how clever.

<L>
Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-271-8070 mobile

I'm just a simple sound engineer, nothing more, nothing less.
-- paraphrase of the Dalai Lama.