[ProAudio] Earbuds/InEar Phones

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Jan 2 01:20:50 PST 2022

I'm looking for very good wired ear-bud phones to wear listening to
music while sleeping. I'm fighting comfort, I'm looking for musical
accuracy, and cost is not a big deal. Years ago, I had a couple of pairs
of Etymotics that I used a lot for live mixing in the room with the
sound system and the band, and they translated reasonably well, taking
my shortcomings as a mixer into account. 30 years later, they've gotten
away from me. I'm ready to replace them with their current top line pro
product, but I'm open to suggestions/opinions.

Jim Brown