[ProAudio] Western Electric 111C transformers

Bob Olhsson olh at hyperback.com
Tue Feb 1 13:05:31 PST 2022

The phone company held patents on electrical recording, motion picture sound and broadcasting until the late 1940s. I understand the only gear available for sale was related to expired PA system patents from before 1920. Everything else needed to be leased from Ma Bell or one of their licensees. The gear was really high quality because reliability was in their financial interest.

Bob Olhsson
615-562-4346