[ProAudio] Question for Rich Breen re Aluminum discs

CBAUDIO proaudio at baileyzone.net
Thu Nov 4 11:06:08 PDT 2021

I can do this. I've transferred many. Aluminum discs, weather pressed or
cut, are generally noisy and have a limited frequency response (about 6K
& lower). I use an archival turntable, select the stylus & adjust the
tracking force as light as possible. One can play the discs wet & the
result will be less surface noise.

That said, I am closing the business as of Dec. 31, this year. I am in
So Cal though.

:)
CB