[ProAudio] Microphones question

Bob Katz bobkatz at digido.com
Mon Jun 14 07:45:33 PDT 2021

David: It might also be useful for manufacturers to specify an optimum
load impedance. I heard (anecdotally) that some condensor microphones
perform better with a 10k load instead of a 1500 or 2k load.

Bob

--

If you want good sound on your album, come to Bob Katz 407-831-0233
DIGITAL DOMAIN MASTERING STUDIO Author: *Mastering Audio* Digital Domain