[ProAudio] Lossless audio on YouTube

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering proaudio at baileyzone.net
Sat Apr 24 13:21:54 PDT 2021

Hi Richard,

Always great to hear from you.

I wasn't commenting on the creative uses (or, misuses) of Dolby NR.
However, playing an SR encoded soundtrack through a Dolby A series
decoder is a particularly egregious audio experience. At the time, I was
as surprised as David Grey to learn that the average person listening,
didn't know the difference, or perhaps, didn't care.

FWIW, I too prefer the Dolby 363 hardware decoder.

The bad Beta Tester,

CB

www.baileyzone.net