[ProAudio] stereo perception through headphones

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering proaudio at baileyzone.net
Thu Jan 30 11:20:39 EST 2020

EG:

FWIW, I don't use headphones (cans) for recording & mixing unless the
situation demands it (some live events, etc). I always prefer "known"
speakers. The reason; headphones can fool your ears for a host of
reasons. That said, I will often check things with cans as well as play
a mix in mono and check that situation with cans as well. Mixes intended
for AM radio are often separate mixes that are always mono.

My $0.02

Cheers!

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net