[ProAudio] Another educational resource.....

David Josephson dlj at josephson.com
Mon Feb 27 11:19:48 PST 2023

Hi Bob

Great that you have time to do that! There is some utility in threaded
forum-like discussions, particularly for beginners in the field who can
(but sadly, don't usually) look at prior threads. ProAudio will stay
like it is.

I'll be happy to chime in to a microphone forum, but there are lots of
things where I wouldn't be the right person to moderate -- for instance
the DIY microphone building scheme.

David