[ProAudio] Muncy Revisited: Pin 1 to chassis through a capacitor?

Bob Katz bobkatz at digido.com
Sat Dec 2 17:09:41 PST 2023

I like it, John. It’ also more of a star ground approach and it takes care of the pin 1 issue at the same time!

As for the “AC side” versus the “DC side” of the 0 V line inside the power supply, the schematic shows it to be a continuous trace from One side of the Board to the other so I’m not sure of the distinction if any unless we’re looking at micro currents I imagine.

The two “0 v” points at the AC entrance of the ps board are just two adjacent screws of a terminal strip tied together. I should have shown them as tied together

Bob

My iPhone made me write this. Quotes only below this line. Nothing more to see here.