[ProAudio] Flight recorder/simulation?

Thomas Bethel tbethel at oberlin.net
Fri Jan 21 02:37:35 PST 2022

Everything you want to know https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_recorder

I don't think they are ever on the surplus market. You may have someone
build a replica of the case.

Its been somewhat done before the artwork for the band Rammstein
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rammstein>'s album /Reise, Reise
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reise,_Reise>/ is made to look like a
CVR; it also includes a recording from a crash. The recording is from
the last 1–2 minutes of the CVR of Japan Airlines Flight 123
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_123>, which crashed
on August 12, 1985, killing 520 people; JAL 123 is the deadliest
single-aircraft disaster in history.

Hope this helps!

-TOM-