[ProAudio] Amplifier suggestions?

Scott Dorsey kludge at panix.com
Mon Feb 28 14:51:47 PST 2022

I was over at Tonal Park a week or so ago with Charlie Pilzer doing mastering
on some of my recordings and he was using a pair of Bryston 21B amps.  I cannot
speak specifically to the amp but I will say that his playback system sounded
cleaner than mine does so that's always a good sign.

But... it occurred to me that I have listened to an awful lot of Bryston
amps over the years and never had one apart on the bench.  I have had an
awful lot of amplifiers on the bench for repair, but I have never looked
inside any of the Brystons.  I guess that is an even better sign.
--scott