[ProAudio] Western Electric 111C transformers

CBAUDIO proaudio at baileyzone.net
Tue Feb 1 13:01:21 PST 2022

We used to call the 15 kHz lines provided by the telephone company
'Balanced Transmission Lines' back in the day. I used them on live gigs
that were simulcast. At Sunset Sound (Late 1970's), we ordered a pair to
go from Capitol Records to Sunset Sound so we could use the live echo
chambers at Capitol. It didn't work well in spite of all of our efforts.

Cheers!
CB