[ProAudio] Western Electric 111C transformers

Bob Katz bobkatz at digido.com
Tue Feb 1 06:51:22 PST 2022

I will definitely post my results.

But first I have to find a place in my crowded system to put these big
puppies. They are certainly among the largest piece of audio iron I've
ever seen. I don't understand how a telephone company in the middle ages
decided to make a transformer with such amazing bandwidth!

Look what I just found on reverb:

https://reverb.com/item/22030881-western-electric-111c-transformer-color-box

So I guess I should be very glad I happen to have a pair that cost me
nothing!

Best wishes,

Bob