[ProAudio] Adding Meta Data

James Perrett james at jrpmusic.net
Fri Nov 5 16:09:55 PDT 2021

Thanks to a little help from Schwa on Reaper's development team I can now
add any metadata I need from Reaper's render menu when I render files for
clients. I can add the data to markers for each track or add it manually
from the render menu. Reaper can add image files although only to files
that contain ID3 tags or Flac files. I don't know if Reaper supports ID3
tags in .wav or aiff files at the moment but it certainly supports all the
normal tags.

James.

--
*       James Perrett
*       JRP Music Services, Hampshire, U.K.
* e-mail james at jrpmusic.net
* http://www.jrpmusic.net