[ProAudio] Question for Rich Breen re Aluminum discs

Kevin P. Mostyn lists at mostyn.com
Thu Nov 4 10:44:27 PDT 2021

Wikipedia says bare aluminum discs started in late 1920s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminum_disc?wprov=sfti1

Kevin

On Nov 4, 2021, at 10:40 AM, Kevin P. Mostyn <lists at mostyn.com> wrote:

Let’s let the original poster clarify his disc. I’m not sure when embossed aluminums first were used. I have a bunch from the mid 1930s that I had Ward Marston transfer. He used standard styli.

Kevin