[ProAudio] Bluetooth Latency (or Baby's First Bluetooth)

mark whitehouse mark at procopy.com.au
Sun May 16 00:15:15 PDT 2021

Try something like the Rode Go II - wireless Stereo set up and Im sure it
will take line ins

MW
To upload files to our server, Please click the following link and follow
the steps on the Hightail page.
https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/ProCopy-Data

Pro-Copy - Promote Media Group
Unit 2  39 Enterprise Crescent
Malaga
WA  6090

PH +61 (08) 9375 3902
AustWide: 1300 4 PROCOPY
For general enquiries email - info at procopy.com.au
www.procopy.com.au

This transmission is confidential. This e-mail including any attachments,
is for the original addressee only. Virus detection software has been used
to detect the presence of any computer viruses, however, we cannot
guarantee that this e-mail and any attached files are virus free.