[ProAudio] Microphones question

Dan Lavry dan at lavryengineering.com
Mon Jun 14 10:11:24 PDT 2021

Yes of course. I used special small size molecules to design my converters. My AD dynamic range is 128dB (A weight). When I remove the weighting, the molecules expand and it drops to 126dB. Sadly, I feel it is important to state that I am joking. It seems like some people do fall for much of the BS. It is not restricted to politics ..RegardsDan LavrySent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Rivers via ProAudio <proaudio at bach.pgm.com> Date: 6/14/21  8:34 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Louis Judson <loujudson at mac.com>, proaudio at bach.pgm.com Subject: Re: [ProAudio] Microphones question
    On 6/14/2021 11:26 AM, Louis Judson