[ProAudio] 11. Re: Can''t Burn CUE/BIN or ISO Files to CD (Jim Brown)

Steve steve at jeevesaudio.com.au
Mon Jul 19 17:26:21 PDT 2021

I produce CDs of live concert recordings all the time (except when Covid
restrictions prevent live concerts). Like you, I edit out spurious sections,
then add track markers. I record with Reaper, but edit and burn with
Wavelab. It is by no means free, but works well.

Steve Bullock, Jeeves Audio Services, Melbourne.

Thanks James. Most important question -- what burning programs can take
the .wav and cue sheet and produce gapless tracks?

Jim