[ProAudio] Can''t Burn CUE/BIN or ISO Files to CD

James Perrett james at jrpmusic.net
Mon Jul 19 01:38:56 PDT 2021

It may be worth saying that both cue/bin and ISO. are normally used for
data rather than audio. This may be confusing your software or your drive.
I don't know why Reaper doesn't export the more normal cue/wav combination.
What I do is to create one long .wav file in Reaper (16 bit, 44.1 kHz
format) and then use a program called CDWave to place track markers and
create a cue file. This can then be burnt by most good CD burning software.

James