[ProAudio] Can''t Burn CUE/BIN or ISO Files to CD

James Perrett james at jrpmusic.net
Sun Jul 18 05:01:41 PDT 2021

Scott, if he has Nero then he's running Windows. Most software doesn't seem
to mind how the drive is connected provided that the device ID is one that
it recognises.

One other thought - I had a Windows 10 update break my ancient copy of Nero
and I never got it to work again so I switched to using ImgBurn which has
worked fine since.

James