[ProAudio] Can''t Burn CUE/BIN or ISO Files to CD

CBAUDIO proaudio at baileyzone.net
Sat Jul 17 20:38:17 PDT 2021

I'm embarrassed to ask but: Have you cleaned the drive? Sometimes, using
a cleaning disc will help.
The other thing you might try is using another USB port. Windoze will
re-install the drivers when a device is plugged into another port for
the first time. The other thing that might work is to completely
uninstall the device, then reinstall it. At least, this will tell you if
it is your PC or the device.

Sry if I insulted your intelligence,
~CB