[ProAudio] Can''t Burn CUE/BIN or ISO Files to CD

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jul 17 19:54:39 PDT 2021

My drive is a Pioneer BDR-XD05 (USB2.0). Burns .wav just fine, but fails
with a "cannot access drive" message. I first was using Reaper, which
generated CUE/BIN, then tried Nero. I'm using TY blanks. Have slowed
write speed down from 24X to 6X, still won't burn.

Any ideas? Should I expect any drive do burn ISO?  Should I be using a
different drive?  Suggestions for decent free burning software? Or low
cost burning software?

The lowest cost commercial package I've found that says it will do
CUE/BIN is Roxio "Easy CD&DVD Burning 2" for $30.

Thanks, Jim Brown