[ProAudio] DVD/CD duplicators that read DDP file sets

Glenn Meadows gmeadow at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 11:56:37 PST 2021

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a funky proprietary rip format. I recall
using Disk Juggler years ago, that would drive multiple drives so you could
essentially build your own. Also had a 4 and 8 drive mechanical monstrosity
thats auto loaded disks, and printed label. The labeler on one was inkjet
(always our of ink) and a thermal monochrome printer that used a roll of
something to print. Both printers were a pita though. Ended up using peal
and stick label sheets. The label went through the labels by the ton,
they'd send out over 250 cdrs per week. Long before using mp3's became more
common for delivery to radio.

Glenn Meadows