[ProAudio] Fwd: ray rayburn

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jan 30 14:58:32 PST 2021

Ray has been a bulwark of our community for at least 50 years, a mentor
to many of us, a principal author of almost a dozen AES Standards, and
an innovative designer of cutting edge audio systems. In addition to
major broadcast and performance facilities, he designed very
sophisticated DSP-controlled reinforcement systems in both houses of
Congress, their meeting rooms, and the White House. And he is a
genuinely decent human being.

Jim Brown