[ProAudio] Microphones in constant use

Louis Judson loujudson at mac.com
Thu Feb 18 13:19:35 PST 2021

I keep my USB mic covered in a lint free cloth bag just to be sure. I have to unplug when not in use or Pro Tools tried to use it :-).

(Rode NT-USB-NTmini) Sometimes I use my vintage Apogeee MiC for fun on calls.
<L>
Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-271-8070 mobile

I'm just a simple sound engineer, nothing more, nothing less.
-- paraphrase of the Dalai Lama.