[ProAudio] Looking to decode Dolby AC-2

Eric Seaberg eric at seaberg.com
Thu Dec 9 11:40:37 PST 2021

We use a program called dBpoweramp which is available for Mac & PC for all of our audio transcoding.  One of our broadcast delivery systems requires MP2 and dBpoweramp is used for that conversion.  I just tried using it to convert back to WAV and, although I’ve never needed to do so before, it did work.

Info for the app at: https://www.dbpoweramp.com <https://www.dbpoweramp.com/>

Eric Seaberg • San Diego
     Eric at Seaberg.com