[ProAudio] Lossless audio on YouTube

Louis Judson loujudson at mac.com
Mon Apr 26 10:33:13 PDT 2021

Grey cells indeed! Made me get it out and listen again.

For my taste the 2017 remix is the best of all. I’ll need to go back and check Recording the Beatles to see who did the after hours stereo mix in 67,,, As I recall it wasn’t George Martin. ??
<L>
Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-271-8070 mobile

I'm just a simple sound engineer, nothing more, nothing less.
-- paraphrase of the Dalai Lama.