[ProAudio] DAT Transfers

Louis Judson loujudson at mac.com
Wed Apr 7 09:35:39 PDT 2021

That is a pretty good philosophy, Mike. First two points totally true, too.

I have a client whose deceased husband was a fine musician. She asked me if we should make pernament backups on DAT… It was fun discoursing on how they are now obsolete, and we’d be lucky if they were playable. MiniDisc would be better! :-)
<L>
Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-271-8070 mobile

I'm just a simple sound engineer, nothing more, nothing less.
-- paraphrase of the Dalai Lama.