[ProAudio] 90 Min CRR?

Bob Katz bobkatz at digido.com
Tue May 5 10:30:57 EDT 2020

Dear Jim:

I have some spare 80 minute Plextors with my logo imprinted, if you want
a half dozen, just write, no charge. I don't anticipate ever running out
of my stock of blank CDRs at the rate they are being used.

Bob

--

If you want good sound on your album, come to Bob Katz 407-831-0233
DIGITAL DOMAIN MASTERING STUDIO Author: *Mastering Audio* Digital Domain