[ProAudio] 90 Min CRR?

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Sun May 3 11:21:21 EDT 2020

Hi, Lou,

I hold onto CDs and plan to as I consider them the "license copies" and
also the backup for the files on my NAS and also backed up. The NAS
holds FLACs of the CDs along with MP3s for listening copies. The MP3s
are also forwarded to my personal Dropbox. I think the way the rules are
written, the ownership of the CD allows me to migrate the recording to
an alternate medium, but if I sold the CD, I would hve to delete the
"backup" or "access" copy.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                   email: richard at richardhess.com