[ProAudio] 90 Min CRR?

mark whitehouse mark at procopy.com.au
Sat May 2 20:40:30 EDT 2020

I'd much prefer people bought Cds and converted for whatever use they need
*(in an informed way of course)
 rather than rely on the various download streaming services/ bad
internet connections
or ripped off Youtube that have been converted badly.
and stiill yet people are buying vinyl because it "sounds better"
It's doing my head in!

I wonder when CD's will go through the vinyl renaissance type era too??

regards
Mark

To upload files to our server, Please click the following link and follow
the steps on the Hightail page.
https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/ProCopy-Data

Pro-Copy - Promote Media Group
Unit 2  39 Enterprise Crescent
Malaga
WA  6090

PH +61 (08) 9375 3902
AustWide: 1300 4 PROCOPY
For general enquiries email - info at procopy.com.au
www.procopy.com.au

This transmission is confidential. This e-mail including any attachments,
is for the original addressee only. Virus detection software has been used
to detect the presence of any computer viruses, however, we cannot
guarantee that this e-mail and any attached files are virus free.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>