[ProAudio] The High-Resolution Challenge

Dan Lavry dan at lavryengineering.com
Sun Feb 16 12:58:23 EST 2020

Hi Lou,I am in mid seventies, and I lost some Khz. Also, someone turned down my internal volume knob by a few dB.When I talk about high quality audio, I want to include the most capable ears, probably younger then myself...It is interesting to see all the focus at the high end of the bandwidth. I find the low end of the bandwith to be more interesting, and have more impact on the ear then something at say 80khz.I remember the time when going down to 0Hz thus DC was touted as good. It works great with speakers (joke). DC moves closer to magnetic saturation.You see, I am mumbling a lot. Must be an old guy.RegardsDan Lavry Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone