[ProAudio] The High-Resolution Challenge

Louis Judson loujudson at mac.com
Sat Feb 15 23:06:05 EST 2020

Personally, my own bandwidth has narrowed! But enjoyment and ability to mix has not diminished a dB. I’m not quite 70 yet.

Sometimes I think that tinnitus is nature’s dither. I can hear more low level detail when it isn’t as quiet as a country backyard… in a silent room the (inner) noise is excruciating.

Dan, I have always thought you talk more sense than a hundred audiophiles.

<L>

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-271-8070 mobile

I'm just a simple sound engineer, nothing more, nothing less.
-- paraphrase of the Dalai Lama.