[ProAudio] HX Pro was :FeralA - Recordings released encoded with Dolby A

Louis Judson loujudson at mac.com
Thu Feb 13 11:54:05 EST 2020

Thanks Bill. This is great, music I know so well and I’ll find a copy and grok deeply… :-)

I am constantly impressed by the high level of discourse on this list! I feel like a novice as my path was different, but I learn so much from you all.

Thanks to all of you.
<L>
Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-271-8070 mobile

I'm just a simple sound engineer, nothing more, nothing less.
-- paraphrase of the Dalai Lama.