[ProAudio] HX Pro was :FeralA - Recordings released encoded with Dolby A

Louis Judson loujudson at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 14:52:54 EST 2020

Bill, can you oint to a good example of this? I never had many pre-recorded cassettes, but made a lot of casstte recoridngs, and the HXPro deck were the best i used back in the day.

Lord knows where to find them these days, but given a title I could go looking. I respect your opinion very much!

Thanks,

<L>
Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-271-8070 mobile

I'm just a simple sound engineer, nothing more, nothing less.
-- paraphrase of the Dalai Lama.