[ProAudio] [ProAud] The High-Resolution Challenge

mark whitehouse mark at procopy.com.au
Mon Feb 10 22:10:00 EST 2020

Following on from our discussion of around 18 months ago,
I know in Australia there were moves to get some kind of "truth in
marketing"
in regards to High sample rate recordings.
And promoting the differences in standards that are now available.

Essentially a standard that could be understood by and promoted to
consumers, musicians etc.

It doesnt seem to have gone far and when you see things like this
http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/07/list-suspected-44-or-48khz-pcm.html

It makes you wonder if things will improve.
Is there any consensus on getting this acknowledged?

regards
Mark
To upload files to our server, Please click the following link and follow
the steps on the Hightail page.
https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/ProCopy-Data

Pro-Copy - Promote Media Group
Unit 2  39 Enterprise Crescent
Malaga
WA  6090

PH +61 (08) 9375 3902
AustWide: 1300 4 PROCOPY
For general enquiries email - info at procopy.com.au
www.procopy.com.au

This transmission is confidential. This e-mail including any attachments,
is for the original addressee only. Virus detection software has been used
to detect the presence of any computer viruses, however, we cannot
guarantee that this e-mail and any attached files are virus free.