[ProAudio] stereo perception through headphones

Sonovo post at sonovo.no
Wed Feb 5 20:29:16 EST 2020

That’s a great question Len, one I don’t know the answer to.

I can ask Smyth and see what they say. I do know that they’ve been working on a system to separate the HRTF from the room so that one can actually “exchange” rooms with other users, but I don’t know enough about it to comment.

Cheers,

Thor Legvold
--
Sonovo A/S
Stereo + Surround Mastering & Production