[ProAudio] stereo perception through headphones

moskowitz lenmoskowitz at optonline.net
Wed Feb 5 13:04:37 EST 2020

A video on the Smyth web site says that to measure a personalized HRTF, it needs a room set up with a 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos speaker setup to stimulate the binaural microphones in the listener's ear when he's seated in the sweet spot.

Len Moskowitz (moskowit at core-sound.com)
Core Sound LLC
www.core-sound.com
Home of OctoMic and TetraMic