[ProAudio] Removing Crosstalk Was: stereo perception through headphones

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering proaudio at baileyzone.net
Sun Feb 2 10:06:27 EST 2020

Somewhat off topic but:

Some years ago, a colleague of mine (John Windt of Windt Audio) came up
with a method of reducing the crosstalk on a 24 track recorder. It
involved injecting a small amount of signal from the adjacent channels
into the signal & phase cancelling some of the crosstalk. It actually
helped somewhat but it made aligning a multitrack machine a real PITA
so, the idea was abandoned. I remember trying to think of another use
for those daughter boards.

Cheers,

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering