[ProAudio] Proper Grounding Replies

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering proaudio at baileyzone.net
Sat Nov 9 16:55:44 EST 2019

Hi Scott,

Well, I did it.

Based on the information that you provided below, & the replies of
others, I took another look at the situation. It turns out that the
cable company had run a lightning ground to the ground stake that I
installed & didn't tell me about it. That did it! I disconnected from
that stake & 4 days later, I have been able to connect three of the four
AC outlets in that room to the service entrance. So, now that room is
75% legal. ;-)

Thanks to all for your replies.

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering