[ProAudio] AES on the west coast, was Re: Ampex/ProAudio List Dinner

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Nov 4 16:58:44 EST 2019

THIS IS DEAD WRONG, ILLEGAL, and UNSAFE. Caps for emphasis.

I strongly urge you to study Bill's tutorials and mine. Here are links
to mine.

The first three are written for pro audio.
http://audiosystemsgroup.com/SurgeXPowerGround.pdf
http://audiosystemsgroup.com/InfoComm-PowerSystems2012.pdf
http://audiosystemsgroup.com/InfoComm-Grounding2012.pdf

This one is written for ham radio operators, which make wide use of
unbalanced audio interconnections and have serious antennas.
http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

Jim Brown