[ProAudio] Ampex/ProAudio List Dinner

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Nov 3 01:33:16 EDT 2019

We can thank David for his serious involvement in the AES for many
years, first in AESSC, then as a Director. His comments are straight
from having been a participant. We first met through his leadership in
AESSC and mine as a volunteer with convention sessions, then also in
AESSC leadership. We've been close friends and colleagues for almost two
decades, and geographically neighbors since 2006. David is a serious
contributor to everything he considers important. and a real mensch. You
  can take anything he says to the bank.

Jim Brown