[ProAudio] Dolby Atmos Music, was Re: 4-channel program distribution format(s)

mark whitehouse mark at procopy.com.au
Wed Jan 25 19:58:41 PST 2023

With the cost of SD cards / Memory coming down massively
Do we think this might be an option?

even if it's packaged somehow?
 A 4gb chip these days would be a factor of 1000 cheaper than the Sonic
hard drive I once bought....

regards
Mark

To upload files to our server, Please click the following link and follow
the steps on the Hightail page.
https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/ProCopy-Data

Pro-Copy - Promote Media Group
Unit 2  39 Enterprise Crescent
Malaga
WA  6090

PH +61 (08) 9375 3902
For general enquiries email - info at procopy.com.au
www.procopy.com.au

This transmission is confidential. This e-mail including any attachments,
is for the original addressee only. Virus detection software has been used
to detect the presence of any computer viruses, however, we cannot
guarantee that this e-mail and any attached files are virus free.