[ProAudio] MD5 programs for Mac OS 10.15 and later on M1

Bob Katz bobkatz at digido.com
Mon Jan 16 13:33:12 PST 2023

The problem is a simple MD5 generating command is just a generator. It's
not a verifier. It's also not a system for gathering groups of MD5s,
delivering them and evaluating them. A good MD5 program will create a
single text file with a list of the files that have been checked, and
also read that file and check it against the MD5s of files after they
have been transferred or copied, to ensure they have not gotten altered
or corrupted.

Bob

--

If you want good sound on your album, come to Bob Katz 407-831-0233
DIGITAL DOMAIN MASTERING STUDIO Author: *Mastering Audio* Digital Domain