[ProAudio] Bob's Ultimate Passive Processor

Bill Whitlock engineer_bill at verizon.net
Tue Aug 15 08:28:14 PDT 2023

Hi Bob,Since I don't do social media (except LinkedIn, and having second thoughts about that!), is it possible to send me a PDF of this?
My direct e-mail:engineer_bill at verizon.net
Thanks, Bill
PS:  I'll be teaching a 3-hour class on system grounding and signal interfaces at the CEDIA (home theater) convention in Denver on Sept 6.

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android