[ProAudio] Amplifier suggestions?

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:12:19 PDT 2022

I have a tri-amped Bryston SST2 stack for PMC MB2 XBD and my upgrade
path is to Bruno's electronics.

The Brystons are built very logically inside and they are happy to
engage in communication regarding service and parts. They heat a lot.
Do not use without AC. Possibly my main reason to look at Class D, but
then those also perform better all around on paper, and in listening
reports.