[ProAudio] Western Electric 111C transformers

Bill Whitlock engineer_bill at verizon.net
Sat Jan 29 16:11:04 PST 2022

The nearest equivalent Jensen is the JT-11-11SSP-7MPCData sheet at https://www.jensen-transformers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jt-11ssp-7mpc.pdf
As you may know, level handling is one of those slippery specs.  The number depends on many things, in order of relative importance:FREQUENCY, Distortion criteria (at 3% or 1% or ?, and source impedance.  Be sure you're comparing apples to apples.
Actually, during my days there, we made the -8M version of the -6M part ... it had a bigger core. The PC mount version ended up with a core size between the two.
Bill Whitlock(Jensen owner/chief engineer 1989-2014)