[ProAudio] Western Electric 111C transformers

Tim Požar pozar at lns.com
Wed Feb 2 11:41:29 PST 2022

They also had to make sure the lines were not loaded (3Kc limit) and not
bridged or tapped to screw up impedance, make the circuit an antenna, etc.

Try to find someone that would know how to deal with these circuits now.
  Let alone 3002 circuits, ISDN or even T-1s.  The RBOCs don't have a
clue about these lines anymore.

Tim